The boundary of Phu Yen and Binh Dinh is the peak of Cu Mong Pass and Km 19 of Quy Nhon – Cau River.
Provincial capital: TP. Quy Nhon and 10 districts: An Lao, An Nhon, Hoai An, Hoai Nhon, Phu Cat, Phu My, Tuy Phuoc, Tay Son, Van Canh and Vinh Thanh. Area: 6,039.6 km2, population: 1,556,300 people (2006), ethnic Viet, Cham, Banar, Hre. Telephone number: 056, license plate number: 77. Quy Nhon: 215 sqm excluding Nhon Hoi Economic Zone, population: 260,000 people, 42 km of coastline.
Avani esort (4 stars) – The first resort of Binh Dinh was built on Bai Dai, the ancient architecture of the Champa from the gate to the rest room, a corporation of the Republic of Austria from more than 4 million to build on an area of 13.5ha. Located in the heart of the city. Quy Nhon 16Km.
Fishing and lobster farming: Along the road we look to the right side, we will see the sea of Quy Nhon, the delegation found a lot of buoys, small boats anchored in the sea where fishermen hatch lobster (in cage). But mostly lobster catches, using the rafts drop into the sea, 10cm – 70cm from the water, when they light the light bulbs at night because lobster characteristics like to focus the baby lobster. At night, there are bundles of shrimps for safe shelter, and every two to four hours, they will pick up the bundles of leaves and shake them. Shrimp sell from 20,000 to 80,000 / large depending on the type, if they win, they can earn 200,000 – 1 million per person per night. The delegation we pass here in the evening will see this area like Ho Chi Minh City. floating on the sea.
Phong Ho Hoa Resort: On the beach there is a cement embankment about 200m long, where Phong Quy Hoa hospital. In 1929 Paul Maheure and 30 leprosy patients crossed the wild Quy Hoa Mountain to enter the site, the first to lay the foundation for the hospital. Before 1975 more than 1,500 patients were warmed up by the love of the Inter-Regional Committee of Resistance 5, Franciscans and local and international charities. In 1976, the treatment area was taken over by the Ministry of Health, and in 1999 the Phong Dieu Hospital was officially established. In 2000 we have found a special medication to cure Phong disease, now the people with sequelae of this disease left are living and working here. It is here that Han Mac Tzu – a talented poet who lives and treats illnesses in the short life of his life and breathes the last.
History: According to the ancient history of Binh Dinh – Quy Nhon is the oldest land of our country. “Dai Nam Nhat Thong Chi” has written: Binh Dinh is the land of Thuong Thi. In 2353 BC of Viet Thuong village brought turtles to China, after several interprets new understand each other. Turtles live for thousands of years, back with the term coral (like the tadpoles) recorded from the new heaven and earth. The writer of the tortoise called Turtle Calendar. By the time of the Qin Dynasty (221-206TCN) this land is the district of Lin District, the Han Dynasty (202TCN – 25SCN) is Tuong Lam district in the district of Nan. In 137 Hau Dynasty, there was a man named Lien Union who killed the district and called himself King of Lam Ham. In 605, Sui returned to Lam Chau to set up Xung Chau and Lam Ham. The life of the Tang Dynasty in 627 was renamed Lam Chau. In 803, the Tang dynasty abandoned this land, the Champa people built the Thi Nai trade. Quy Nhon today. In 982, when King Le Dai Hanh was re-established as Gia Lai, King Champa was the relic of Da Nho Hoan who ran into the capital so he named it “Do Ban” and “Japan” as Do Ban (Ch Pan). which names the capital. Since moving the capital to Do Ban, thanks to mountainous rivers, citadels strong, the Champa have prevented the advance of the invaders and keep water near 5TK. In 1284 Champa troops smashed the ten thousand soldiers of the Nguyen dynasty dominated by the United States and dragged from China by waterway into Thi Nai. In 1376 King Tran Nhue Tong sent twelve thousand troops, the hit in Do Ban, Che Bong Nga presented as iron piles outside the city, designed to lure the enemy, killed the Tran king and disbanded the army. In 1403, Han Han was commanded to bring 20 thousand armed with full guns to hit Do Ban in 2 months, but the Cham people counterattacked for a battle to go back to the country. In 1470, Champa king Tra Toan brought troops to attack Hoa Chau. King Le Thanh Tong had to take the troops to beat up, the Allied tea had to withdraw to Hold Ban, King Le Thanh Tong in excess of chase. The Champa troops were not able to fight, Tra Toi was captured and the land of Do Ban was taken by our troops. After this event King Le Thanh Tong opened the Dai Viet lagoon to Da Bia mountain on Ca pass (Phu Yen province). This land was located in Hoai Nhon district, Bong Son, Phu Ly and Tuy Vien districts. Male. In 1602 Nguyen Hoang (Goddess) changed his name to Quy Nhon still belongs to the palace of Quang Nam. In 1651, Lord Nguyen Phuoc Tan (Princess Hien) changed to Quy Ninh. In 1742 Lord Nguyen Phuoc Khoat (Lord Vo) recalled his old name Quy Nhon. In 1765 Vu Vuong died, Nguyen Phuc Thuan succeeded, taking the name of Dinh Vuong. Dinh Vuong is still small, the authority in the country is in the hands of the spirit of Truong Phuc Loan, boisterous spirit, in the country of chaos, the people complain. In 1771, the three heroes of Tay Son, Tuy Vien district were Nguyen Nhac, Nguyen Hue, Nguyen Lu, who were fighting the Nguyen dynasty. Weekly Quy Nhon Nguyen Khac Tuyen can not resist, must run to run to Phu Xuan. The soldiers took Quy Nhon as a base to beat the South to the North, where the heart to follow. Not much time to set up the Tay Son House. In 1776, Nguyen Nhi called Vuong to take Quy Nhon as the capital, and converted to Do Ban as Emperor. After the entire territory of Nguyen lords in the hands of the Tay Son, the water was divided into three parts. Quang Nam came from Quang Nam province and belonged to Thai Nguyen Nguyen Nhac and Gia Dinh belonged to Dong Dinh Vuong Nguyen Lu. Quy Nhon land became a prosperous place. After Nguyen Anh was forced by the French to regain Gia Dinh, Quy Nhon and other places became battlefields. The first battle of the two Nguyen’s was in 1792, Nguyen Anh Nguyen Van Nguyen, Nguyen Van Truong and two French generals Dayot and Vannier called Nguyen Van Phan, Nguyen Van Chan, bringing the boat from the can Gio battle. Quy Nhon. Quan Nguyen Anh to Thi Nai was attacked by Tay Son troops. In 1793, Nguyen Anh Truong appointed both infantry and infantry. King Thai Duc resisted the withdrawal of Quy Nhon entrenched. Nguyen Anh surrounded, attacked, King Thai Duc opened blood sugar, ran to Phu Xuan for help. At that time, Quang Trung was entrusted, King Canh Thinh Nguyen Quang Toan wrong Pham Cong Hung, Nguyen Van Huan, Le Trung and Ngo Van So bring 17,000 troops and 80 warplanes travel by land and 30 boat trips to sea rescue Quy Nhon. Nguyen Anh immediately pulled out of Quy Nhon. Not beat that Pham Cong Hung and the generals pulled together into the city of Quy Nhon, occupy the citadel and foreclose all the treasure. Thai Duc saw that blood hemoptysis that waterfall. Since 1793 Quy Nhon has no Kinh Do. And also from that local people, in addition to the victims of pseudobulbargia, they also had to visit Phu Mai again. Since then, Tay Son was unpopular:
“ Lạy trời cho chóng gió nồm
Cho thuyền chúa Nguyễn thuận buồm thẳng ra”
In 1797, Nguyen Anh and Prince Canh witnessed the situation of Quy Nhon. But General Son Tay Son was prevented. Should Nguyen Anh strike would be disadvantageous to withdraw to Gia Dinh wait time. In 1798, Nguyen Bao (son of Thai Duc) Nguyen Quang Toan lost his inheritance, attempting to escape into Nguyen Anh. Plotting misrepresentation, Nguyen Quang Toan wrong person to Quy Nhon to Nguyen Bao drowned into the Con River. It is believed that Nguyen Bao was so inspired by Le Trung Le Trung was invited to the cutting economy, not question. Le Trung was Le – a well-known general in command of the battle, holding the position of Admiral Thi Nai watercraft, see Canh Thinh or suspected of killing the spirit, so he fled to South Vietnam Nguyen Phuc. Thanks to Le, Nguyen Anh knew the interior of the Tay Son and the imperial city of Quy Nhon. In 1799 Nguyen Anh attacked Quy Nhon and both the water surface and the Tay Son set lost their fortifications. Phu Xuan or news for the rescue, the soldiers were attacked by the Nguyen troops in Quang Nghia. Do Quy Nhon is Le Van Thanh, because the grain is shallow, if not hold up, must open the door to surrender. Nguyen Anh brought his troops into the city, repatriated the people and renamed Quy Nhon to Binh Dinh in 1799. Nguyen Anh then withdrew to Gia Dinh, leaving Vo Tanh and Ngo Tung Chau to stay in Binh Dinh. In 1800, Binh Dinh Palace was separated from Quang Nam Palace. In 1800, General Tay Son, Tran Quang Dieu and Vo Van Dung sent infantry and infantry to Binh Dinh. The air force was very strong so the Vo Tanh troops resisted. Tran Quang Dieu flooded around the city and divided the four sides, while Vo Van Dung urged the naval forces to keep Thi Nai gate. When Binh Binh was defeated, Nguyen Anh ordered his troops to come to the rescue, but the siege was unscathed. Vo Tanh and Ngo Tung Chau sent the secret to Nguyen Anh. General said that: “The elite troops in Tay Son concentrated in Binh Dinh. Please do not worry about the relief in time to beat out Phu Xuan. Nguyen Anh, in May 1801 obtained Phu Xuan. Tran Quang Dieu and Vo Van Dung heard news of Phu Xuan fall, then sent his army to rescue. But the troops came to Quang Nam market blocked road should be back. Tran Quang Dieu is angry director of the army always hit the night. Thanh finned for a long time, the salary is exhausted. Can not hold it anymore. Võ Tánh bèn wrote the wrong letter to Tran Quang Dieu, asking not to kill the good doctor when entering the city. Dry firewood, pour gun powder into, burned themselves to death. Tung Chau was poisoned first. For this reason, a large number of Vo Tanh soldiers were spared later in Binh Dinh and elsewhere they and their descendants never ate barbecued meat or roast meat to worship benefactors. Tran Quang Dieu into the forgiveness of all the Nguyen generals and the burial of the governor Vo Tanh and Ngo Tung Chau as ritual. Tran Quang Dieu, however, recovered the city of Binh Dinh, but was always attacked by the Nguyen army, the people are not very quiet. In the spring of 1802, Bui Thi Xuan, his wife, was defeated in Tran Ninh, Tran Quang Dieu was forced to leave Binh Dinh by mountain road to Nghe An, to join the Tay Son king to keep the North face. But the Nguyen forces were too strong, so Tay Son troops failed and Tran Quang Dieu came to Nghe An not long before being arrested along with Bui Thi Xuan. Binh Dinh returned to the Nguyen. After the unification of territory, in 1802 Nguyen Anh throne, the name is Gia Long. In 1808, Binh Dinh included a Quy Nhon. In 1831, Quy Nhon was transformed into Hoai Nhon. In 1832 the new administrative system changed to Binh Dinh province. In the sixth year of Tu Duc (1864), Phu Yen entered Binh Dinh province, Phu Yen province. In 1863, Phu Yen was separated from Binh Dinh. Under the French colonial Binh Dinh including Kon Tum, this province is very wide, with a population of about 557,876 people. Around 1909 Kon Tum separated into its own province but added Phu Yen. By 1930, Phu Yen was separated into a separate province. In 1943, Binh Dinh had a population of 780,300 people, with an area of 6.100 km2, the provincial capital is located in Tx. Quy Nhon. After the Revolution of 8-1945, Binh Dinh province changed to Bat Bat, but less time after the name again as the direction of the Central. Binh Dinh became a strong anti-French province of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. After 1954, the Geneva Accords temporarily divided the two zones in order to prepare a unified agreement. In 1956, Binh Dinh was in the “National Area” and continued to fight the United States until March 30, 1975. liberate, release, free. On June 30, 1989, the 5th session of the 8th National Assembly, it was decided to divide Nghia Binh province into two provinces namely Quang Ngai and Binh Dinh, taking Binh De pass boundary.
About Quy Nhon city: According to the flow of the history of the country, the name and appearance of the city. Quy Nhon is constantly changing. Since King Le Thanh Tong founded the Hoai Nhon in 1471 to TK18, this land is the meeting point of many stages of migration and residence. Residents of the Vietnamese who came to exploit this land were poor citizens following the footsteps of Minh God. Although they come from different backgrounds, they are brave and pioneers in exploring the new land. In 1602, Lord Nguyen Hoang changed the government of Hoai Nhon into Quy Nhon with the meaning of gathering here people of the same. From 1578, Nguyen Van Tri, Tuyen Thi district, Luong Van Chinh, established the villages of Chanh Thanh, Cam Thuong, Hung Thanh, Xuan Quang and Quy Hoa. Quy Nhon today. The formation of the village coincided with the economic development and cultural exchange through two seaports, Keat and Thi Nai (Vijaya variant of the Champa people). This is the precursor of Quy Nhon seaport. . From TK16-18, the trade through Thi Nai gate facilitated the formation of a port town with the famous market system such as Gia market, Cam Thuong market, Ma market, Cho market. TK19 Thi Nai has become a port, a big port in the South Central. As soon as we see the strategic position of Thi Nai seaport, when the French invaded Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty signed the Treaty of Giap Tuat (1874), forcing the Nguyen to cede Ha Noi, Hai Phong and Thi Nai. Quy Nhon) for their boats to be free to enter these places. In 8/1882, although the Hue court officially acknowledged the protection in Tonkin and Trung Ky, the French governor in Cochinchina still opposed the renaming of Thi Nai port into Quy Nhon port. In 1883, King Tu Duc was taken advantage of by the French colonialists and occupied Quy Nhon. Since then, they have upgraded the port and port of Quy Nhon to serve the purpose of exploiting the colony. Fairly speaking, investment in the construction of motorways, urban lights, harbors, cargo depots, and lighthouse towers have accelerated the urbanization process, changing the appearance of Quy Nhon urban area. inherited from previous and create more premise to October 20, 1898 King Thanh Thai set up the metaphor for the city. Quy Nhon, the capital of Binh Dinh. In TK20, the French colonialists built more new urban works such as: Quoc Hoc school, hospital, hotel system, office, theater, church, bishop’s house, railway and house system. ga. Therefore, in three decades of TK20, Quy Nhon quickly became urbanized into a major port city of the region. On April 30, 1930, Governor General of Indochina Pasquier issued a decree to upgrade Ho Chi Minh City. Quy Nhon to the city level 3 (Commune de Quy Nhon). This is one of the few cities in our country that now meets city standards in both administrative and economic terms. Throughout history, Quy Nhon has been a strategically important strategic location where Sa Huynh, Dong Son cultures, cultural values of Southeast Asia and the West have formed. Famous traditions such as boatbuilding, marine exploitation, bird’s nests, textiles, architecture, construction … In 1909-1910, Quy Nhon land bold image of the patriotic young Nguyen Tat Thanh stop. Visit father on the road from Hue to South to find a way out, save the country. Quy Nhon was a time (1930 – 1945), was the cradle of Binh Dinh poetry village brings together the big names in Vietnam such as Xuan Dieu, Che Lan Vien, Yen Lan, Han Mac Tu. Quy Nhon people are fond of studying, industrious, martial arts, respectful, meaningful, resilient and anti-enemy in the enemy. It shows through art tuong, folk songs, folk songs and sweet lullaby love country, country. Phu Quy Nhon, TK18 had the insurrection of Lia guy to shake the yoke of domination of the feudal. Following the uprising of the Tay Son peasants who overthrew the domination of Tonkin, Tonkin, ending more than 200 years of divided country, smashed 50,000 Siamese troops, over 20 thousand Manchu invaders. The Tay Son Insurrection is a place of meeting, showing patriotism, the desire to fight for the unity, self-reliance of a people. In the 9 years of resistance against the French colonialists back to invade our country, the people of Quy Nhon have implemented the policy of “vacant gardens”, accepting great sacrifices, destroying urban buildings and houses , roads and offices, labor achievements for hundreds of years to enter the resistance. Many streets have been chiseled together, becoming anti-enemy fortifications. The victory of the war against France was paid for by the blood and the result of hundreds of years of urbanization. In 1954, Quy Nhon has only 6 streets and fewer than 10,000 inhabitants. As a gathering point for 300 days, Quy Nhon was the last place between us and the French colonialists. From 1954 to May 5, 1955, Quy Nhon people saved their friends, soldiers and children from the North. This is an important human resource for the anti-American resistance war later socialism. During the 21 years of the United States – Wei always considered Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh is the most insecure area of 44 provinces in the South, they concentrated large force of expeditionary elite and violent, good divisions such as No Van No. 1, Tiger Brigade, 22nd Division … to crush the revolutionary movement here. In the darkest years the people of Quy Nhon still turn to the Party and the revolution, many illegal legal establishments are built. The comrades of the party secretary had bravely sacrificed in the anti-American resistance war period: Pham Tien, Tran Dieu, Bien Cuong … under the leadership of the Party Committee, the political struggles, military and military constantly open. In September 1964, before the violent struggle of thousands of Phuoc Ly fishermen in the market has forced himself Prime Minister Nguyen Quyen Quyen Quyen 2 times to Quy Nhon settlement. On 10/2/1965, the mission of the people of Quy Nhon crashed Viet Cuong hotel to destroy more than 50 American officers to shake the Pentagon. The war has left the country with severe consequences. From 1975 to 1985 healed the wounds of war, transformed Quy Nhon from a US consumer market into a service manufacturing city. With that result, in July 1983, HDIT decided to expand and upgrade the town to the city of Nghia Binh.
Thi Nai Lagoon – the largest lake in Binh Dinh Province, 300ha wide, North South: 12-13km, East West 3-4km. The real name is Hai Hac Dam, but this name has been nicknamed Thi Nai since the French changed the kanji in school. Rivers of Con river, Ha Thanh River flow into the lake dividing the northern bank and the west bank into many gates, many creeks, many beaches, many …. TP. Quy Nhon to the south. The Chaozhou Range runs from Way to Plum Village, making it the East Coast. The lagoon flows to Quy Nhon estuary through two “canine nose” is Ganh Ho and nose Tortoise. Water tide up and down, when up, smooth, boat travel easily. When there is a wind, it is like the sea. When the water down, the lagoon is exposed, the mud is smooth. Thi Dai fish, Chaozhou delicious not losing fresh water fish. The best sound is scad. This fish has many things, the most popular is scatters Vong, the scavenger is scavenger gai. To the side of Gai fish scavenger spend selling fish just to sing:
Cá nục Gai bằng hai cá nục Vọng
Vợ chồng nghĩa trọng, nhơn ngãi tình thâm
Xa nhau muôn dặm cũng tầm
Gặp nhau hớn hở tay cầm lời trao
The best scallop is in Go Boi. TP. Quy Nhon prosperity, partly thanks to Thi Nai Lagoon today more Nhon Hoi economic zone. About Geomancy according to the Geographic Master, Ganh Ho and Cape Tortoise are two teeth that make Thi Nai lagoon become the land of “Giao thuy nha nha”, which is good because the water reserves for the surrounding area means both materially and spiritually, Quy Nhon depends on Thi Nai lagoon is not less.
Thi Nai bridge: a project belonging to the Quy Nhon – Nhon Hoi development project, commenced on November 3, 2002, inaugurated at 14h30 on 12/12/2006, after 3 years of construction, Large area equivalent to Ho Chi Minh City. Quy Nhon. The total length of the river is 7,028.16m. 80 tons of tonnage, including 2 abutments, 53 pillars, 54 spans, 95 spans of continuous box girders and 49 spans of girder), this is the longest bridge crossing the sea in Vietnam. total investment of over 582 billion, total construction cost 363.6 billion. The bridge project has a modern structure, reinforced concrete girder box beams, has a span span of 120m. Constructed according to advanced technology. Developed by QCI, Quality Couriers International (QCA) of the Republic of Cuba, QCI has built Thang Loi Hotel West Lake, Hanoi Son Tay Road – Xuan Mai, consultant supervision HCM track Xuan Mai – Kon Tum 1,100 km length)
Km 1220 – From Phu Tai fork we will cross the Dieu Tri bridge across the Ha Thanh River to enter Dieu Tri Township
Ha Thanh River – Green Continent: Originated from mountainous area in the southwest of Van Canh district with the height of 500m above sea level, flowing in the direction of Southeast – North East, flows through Tuy Phuoc district to Dieu Tri divided into two branches, a tributary named Tap River (Australian Bridge) flows down Thi Nai Lagoon in the East, a branch called Ngang River (Binh Thanh Bridge and Double Bridge) flows through the city. Quy Nhon then poured into Thi Nai lagoon. Ha Thanh and Australia continue to flow into HCMC. Quy Nhon poured out Hung Thanh and Australian School. The length of 58Km, 30Km flows through mountain forests, river basins 539Km2.
Dieu Tri – Km 1219 is the district capital of Tuy Phuoc district, Binh Dinh province. Dieu Tri also has another sound is Dao Tri, because two rhymes and ponds have transformational relations such as: wrong expression -> false, filial -> aggressive. Dao Tri means “the pond with jade knives :, where there are beautiful scenes, beautiful people in the realms. Book of Martyrs Story: In the mountains of Kunlun, at the top of Quy Son, there is the palace of the West Vuong, the left is Dao Tri (pearl), the right Thuy Thuy (green water). Pham Thai in “Tan Trang Tan” used this name in his work:
“Muời lăm năm nhẫn tháng ngày,
Dao Trì lại được sánh bầy thiên tiên”.
The location of Dieu Tri similar to Bong Son – meaning “non Bong”, realms – reflects the dream of his beautiful land as the realms of Binh Dinh residents.
Throughout the town of Dieu Tri we go to Tuy Phuoc – the cradle of Binh Dinh Tuong.
Km 1218 – Tuy cưng The cradle of Binh Dinh singing: The origin of the word Boi Boi: According to A. de Rhodes’ Vietnamese – Portuguese dictionary (1651), “the multiples”: the forgeries burned for DEADMAN. Do Quang Chinh, Saigon, Ra Khoi, in 1972, page 120 has written about Doan Ngo festival as follows: … “Day and night go to sail boat, calling is to find him (Qu Yuan) under the sea to the backseat too. Thus, singing may be the way to pray soul or supper for the dead. In Vietnamese Dictionary (1931) of Khai Tri Tien Duc has recorded: Boi: the game, singing: singing. The worshiping ceremony on the fifteenth day of the seventh month: in July is not multiplication of the vegetarian. Hát bội may be the way to pray for the dead, after the name of the old song singing. From the beginning TK20 back no more words bouquet, perhaps people do not understand the multiplication in the song is much, people edit the song is a “singing style” more reasonable to call. In addition to the multiplication in the backslide with multiple words betrayed in treachery, so people do not like to use the singing. Hát bội – singing the supper for the dead and singing the singing – singing style has the general characteristics of the ball should be able to name the former is the precursor of the name after. Maybe before the song was imported from the Ly (1010-1225), our country has a super duper song for the dead. Then, the Vietnamese used the old name to call the new stage type imported.
– Tuong: a type of aristocratic stage, increasingly popular. Cheo is a folk stage, more and more professional. About origin: Tuong originated from the Chinese stage, introduced into our country under Ly, led by Ly Nguyen Cat. The Cheo is formed from rural North Vietnam. About the script: Tuong has a complete script. Cheo also has scripts but the actors have to perform more. About the character: The protagonist of the upper class as the king. The most advanced character in cheo is just a district, low class. About costumes: props, costumes of the Tuong many props, the costume of the rowing less, casual. About nature: Tu bi bi bi also rowing on comedy. About the audience: cheo the North audience is passionate to play the South Central and Southern favorite audience should develop strongly in the south.
– There are many theatrical stage artists that begin with hat a dao singing, cheo singing in the North along with the local singing style influenced by Champa. Perhaps cultural celebrity Dao Duy Tu brought this song into Cochinchina, but it was not until the 17th century, in the reign of Nguyen Phuc Chu (1691-1725) in Binh Dinh as well as in Cochinchina, that a new type of Tuong Shans described in his book “Foreign Affairs” when he came to Thuan Hoa lectures Buddhist. Since then, this kind of custom has become more and more beautiful, more or more suitable with the needs of life, the aesthetic needs of the homeland. Binh Dinh people have absorbed and created the art of drama on the basis of folk songs – the people’s dances to make the singing Binh Dinh flourished, sublimated to the peak.
– The time before Mr. Dao Tan retired to study the Ministry of Education, in Binh Dinh had the talents were Chief of the shift, deputy ca. They set up the singing and rivalry for each other: Father teaching children, who taught people after, for now so that they grow, mature and survive with time. Hát bưng until the prosperous time is when Dao Tan about his father in the home, set up Vinh Thanh Tuy Phuoc Ministry of Education, attract the talent singing in the village for training, high. Therefore, he is the late master of singing in Vietnam. From the Ministry of Education this shines throughout the village produces hundreds of bourgeois singing in the village, town, town makes the singing a distinctive expression of the village culture in Binh Dinh. The high-profile singing band together with the contents of the rhythm of the drama attracted many attractive classes: the false class, the reason in their village are the rich and the power in the village. They enjoy the singing in the drum to praise the artist. A chant has 3 drummers, who hold the whip is the incense in the village. The drum beat is the incentive for the actor. At times, they were in charge of improvising the actors. “Listen to the drumbeat running.” The wealthy bring money to go to the theater to throw money to the stage for the artist to sing or dance beautiful. This audience goes to see the singing is to entertain the idle life. They look at the artist under the eyes of “choral chorus”. The largest audience was the poor peasant, any man or woman who loved singing. Thanks to year-round hard work in the hometown of singing, thanks to go to see the song over the generations so they know the beauty in singing, know the performance art of the actor. For example, Quan Van Truong, Than Thinh, plays better or better than Chief, ca. Phi Phi Tigers tend to be better than the Chief Chan … There are many people throughout the year throughout the first month off the bowl of rice bowls, the shirt does not have time to go to the show throughout the day throughout the night. They work at home but still hear the drums of war drums. They often know where the actors are going and what they do on the stage.
Nghe trống chầu cắm đầu mà chạy
Nghe trống chiến không khiến cũng đi”
Họ biết rõ đào nào hay hơn đào nào, đào nào hay thể hiện xuất sắc vai điên, vai bi, đào chiến…
“Mẹ ơi dừng đánh con đau
Để con theo hát làm đào mẹ xem”
“Bầu Đông đóng Lý Phụng Đình
Dầu chồng có đánh thì mình cũng đi”.
Experiencing many ups and downs, singing, living and developing close to the life of the village in Binh Dinh to this day. This stage art has marked the golden age of Binh Dinh people, today and tomorrow. This is thanks to the art of singing the boldly bearing the people that the people under the old regime were mainly farmers. The spiritual life of Binh Dinh people in the past associated with prayers, sacrifices, pagodas, shrines in the village, at least in the spring. To this day, there are still bridges, rain rains, bumper harvests here. Traditionally, in the villages after the sacrifice, sacrifices are also performed. The rituals are often performed as “Quan Cong Nhan Tac” The quiet and happy, singing for the living excitement continues to build labor, build a better life. It is a mistake to say that Binh Dinh is only a martial art.
Cau Ganh intersection: turn right at National Highway 28Km to Quang Trung Museum
Km 27 – Bau Da wine: turn right into Bau Da hamlet. The reputation of Bau Da wine has spread in the country and abroad, has been imprinted in poetry and music, appeared in the anecdote of arts, became a friendly reminder of friends when meeting Binh Dinh people. Outside province: “Have brought Bau Da no”. Recently we went to Bau Da Hamlet, Cu Lam Village, Nhon Loc Commune, An Nhon District. We were fortunate to meet a 92-year-old gentleman next to the ancient temple called Bau Da. The country is called Bau Da. It is this water that gives the wine a great name. He said that it was a water bowl like all the water in the village of Binh Dinh, where his family was caught, sliced, sliced to refresh the country meal. In Bau there are all kinds of checkered, buffalo, bamboo shoots, oysters, eels, chickens … .But now Bau is dry, he and his children used to grow watermelon. Bau Da wine is sold to the family as a traditional heirloom. Every rice is cooked but not watery. Rice is cooked rice is O – round grain. The best water is rice is Tri rice, red rice but the wine is fresh and sweet. On yeast, we use yeast to have a sweetness than yeast need. Although the wine or wine yeast need to be dry, white and chewing rice husk, because the vo and when wet rice to stick to rice. Previously, men used Mau (made by Mau family). Big Men, each with a cup of drinking water, slightly down, now lost. On the market only regular enamel, each tablet is small stone. Normally, 5kg of rice is added to 32-35 yeast. Liquor expert said that every 5 kg of rice is poured 2 buckets of water, each bucket weighs 2.5 kg. Every 5 kg of rice for 3 liters of wine + 3.5 liters of second alcohol + 4 liters of wine. The house cooks rice wine, scraped to cool, squeeze and spread evenly spread on the hot surface. Eat small, sip on the rice for even, irregularly, the rice will be viscous. Sprinkle them all over for 3 nights. Too hot or too cold to spoil alcohol. Tiet Nam hot weather is not good wine. Therefore, in the summer, the furnace to cool the place, occasionally rinses cold water outside the pan. Rain is covered to cover wool to warm to good wine. Apart from Cu Lam village, surrounding areas such as An Thanh, Tan Lap, and Trang Long have all been made with wine. It is said that the ancient Chinese skinny woman drink. By the Yuan, they imported wine, through A Ly Khuat from Nam Phien. According to Le Quy Don’s “Van radio”: First, make a hole in the vase, tower with a bamboo tube to make a beak. Underneath put a vase, the mouth of the jar to get the beak of the bamboo tube above. At the mouth of the jar, take a piece of white glazed cushion to seal it, or tile piece is also. Take stool filled with lime to fill, the lime is burned hard. Take 2-3 kg of coal cooked in the vermicelli, make wine in the vase, evaporate on the vase, follow the bamboo tube, drip into the vase. It must be said that the method of Bau Da wine making by the residents of this area does not depart from these principles. From ancient to now, the traditional Bau Da wine is still distilled through the manual process, but never produced in the modern industrial plant as the world famous wine. This wine is famous for its craftsmanship, in the shadow of the bamboo rattan ladies carrying the village market, in the clay pots, pots and jars in the heart of the fire with water. Wine The original rock is like that. When some of the wine is dried and dried, and the matches are lit up, the color of the fire burns out from the wine, which is strong enough to scent traditional dishes. Grassy farmers on the shore of the baked crabs, fish with grass add more liquor Bau Da, for fragrant. Bau Da wine has fire. Bau rocks also have ice. If we touch the jar, the wine is cool.
– A drop of alcohol on the skin, cold cool to the heart – it is to taste alcohol. Pouring wine Bau Da must know to lift up a little high, to hear the wine as a magical chord, hearing began to play. Main low-level of the hose determines the beauty of the wine cup. The cup full of wine that still does not spill is called a vun. Your eyes will be filled with the vibrancy of life as the living fish sits on the bottom of the cup. Raise the cup of wine across the lips not yet rinse, squinting enjoy the aroma radiate riu riu all over the face through the invisible smoke. A little light, bubbly foam bubbles around the mouth, quiet listening to the sense of rising, gradually, drink to know where. The passion, the idea will not describe it, necessarily have an hour, that’s it! touching, hearing, smell, sight, taste – conscience wine. The men who have a lot of talents are also enjoying the five, while enjoying the wine by the sixth sense is the bait for the wine of the wives. Summer is cool, winter is warm – that is the specialty of Bau Da wine. The sunburn, the most effective way to cure is to an oven, please allow the landlord and then hands on the lid of the pot, pick up alcohol steamed up, the leg of hair sweat sweat like rain, wipe dry one is strong. The Binh Dinh people in the house always have a corner of Bau Da wine soaked in garlic or soaked in the head of the wind, full of cold stomach. The martial arts often take the secret drug of each discipline to use. Around Bau Da wine, many people embroidered myths. Some people say that Champa wine is cooked to go to the king, some people say it is wine originated from the time of opening or known as the wine -> Ms. Đau -> Bau Da …. One night with intimate friends, sit in a gathering on the ground, under the moonlight: “The most vivacious martial artist. The eavesdropping drowsy old dagger “-” Please drink me a cup of wine, with me forget the old melancholy ”
The Quang Trung drum: Tay Son temple and the Quang Trung museum were built on the banks of the Con River, in Kien My village, Binh Thanh commune, where old people lived. Tay Son district, now block 1 Phu Phong town, Tay Son district, Binh Dinh province, the city. Quy Nhon 50km to the northwest by National Road 19. Currently, the best Quang Trung drummer is Nguyen Thi Thuan, born in 1960, from Kien My village, Binh Thanh commune, Quang Trung museum staff. The Quang Trung drum was born in the Tay Son movement and was performed by Nguyen Hue to cheer the soldiers in the process of defeating the North and being preserved and preserved by the people for more than 200 years. Ms. Thuan studied drumming of Quang Trung drum from her father, Nguyen Dao, who was responsible for lighting smoke at Tay Son and drumming the Quang Trung battle on the occasion of worshiping before 1975. The drum set consists of 12 small and large ones. Of rare wood and rare earths, they form different pitches, each bearing the name of an armor. The trusses are arranged in the arc shape (semicircle or semicircle). 3 levels: first level 3, second level 4, outer level 5, and largest drum set in the middle. Near the beat, the medium and low volume are lined up. When drumming, the pair of drumsticks have to fly over 12 sides of the drum skillfully, with the technology of flying butterfly surfing hard, definitely because the sound generated to create rhythm, rhythms of many colors. The difference is due to the use of a drumstick (usually a drumstick to hold and a head to hit, sometimes with both heads, hold in the middle) to work in different positions or vice versa. The interesting dual sounds are like two notes in a classical Gitaro. There are two drumsticks that constantly work with an ingenious technique that creates a series of sounds like a bead of sparkling beads … sounds very appealing. Melody as a flow through many places with different terrain formed at times like waterfalls, as the streams ring, as the river crawls, as the horse rush …. The start of the military revolt: From the drum sound to the sound of horse galloping, galloping, bustling with determination, decided to win. Then the drum moved to the echoes in a rush and resounding as cheers of the war, the gas war, so that it was at the battle of Quang Trung to switch back to Ham Thanh. Finally, the drum became quiet and burst into flames in the joy of victory in Khai Hoan rendezvous with rhythmic drums expressing the joy of victory and joy, with gentle rhythm, harmonious expression of the Relax after the war …
Vo Tay Son – Binh Dinh
“Who on Binh Dinh that
Binh Dinh girls take the right whip ”
This tells the Binh Dinh people who know martial arts. The martial arts of the past are punishable, shown in the hardship. Challenged and talented player, willing to meet any martial artist, martial arts regardless of age, gender, everyone who is defeated is victory. Martial arts at that time did not form today as it is not a performance and less martial arts. The line is transmitted to each other. Thus it is of the particular nature of the lineage, which has esoteric and hidden identities. The martial spirit is very high and does not fall when the opponent to trade. On the previous day, the festival “Giong” was held on the highland with a pig, a girl and a girl fighting over the art of martial arts to get pigs brought back to his village. From that time we see that Binh Dinh Martial Arts was born early, gathering talented martial arts teachers all over here and form the discipline, creating the right articles, swords, unique whip … Usually before Study martial arts must learn because martial arts that do not know martial arts martial arts, martial arts without moral sense will become useless, violent. Hence, the ritual, meaning, mind, belief are the rules in the martial arts.
– Ethnicity: Vo Tay Son – Binh Dinh studied quite elaborately with the selection of other martial arts experience through many wars to keep the country. In Quang Trung’s exploits, it was found that martial arts and martial arts contributed an important part. The martial arts Tay Son very dangerous. The quick blow, fast turn, take the player to work, get hold of the player full, real damage difficult to identify the enemy hard to support. Composition of a song right, very simple but very sharp and sharp, with the whole body, national color, do not mix the base. For example, Nguyen Lu’s Song Thuc Nguyen, who was a little more self-centered, preferred to be pure, other than his two brothers, he studied literature more than studying martial arts, however he also learned martial arts and He has been taught by foot teacher of this discipline. Over and over the cockfight, between the big fighting cock and the smaller cock, he found that the high-powered cockfight was over the opponent’s head, but the cock was quick to dodge, occasionally biting the bite fighting cock cock and hiding in the enemy to kick the enemy attacks on the cock fighting, mainly to the need to win. And since then he has drawn the best moves to create the Hierarchical Tradition. Then Song Phượng Kiem of Mrs. Bui Thi Xuan, every day she practices with people in the mountain sports, she also saw a pair of birds on the branches of jokes, flying to see her practice. From that night, she tried to simulate hovering, joking of the two phoenixes and then writing a song called Song Phượng Kiếm. This new search was found in the book “Tay Son famous general hero of sport” by General Nguyen Trung Nhu in the Tay Son era.
– Traditional: Vo Tay Son – Binh Dinh have been systematized articles and handed down such as the rights of Zen Master, Ngoc Tran, Ngu Mon rope, Trinh Only, Hoa Mai … Most of Binh Dinh people know martial arts, Knowing that self defense is not as representative as today, martial arts show quite clearly the mass. They passed to each other in the father, son, wife, brothers, relatives in the village, village. Even ancient martial arts were handed down. The teaching method still retains the traditional martial art. Things to do, the prohibitions for students remain the same. Dear teacher, teacher, you are the three main thoughts.
– Diversification and integration: The Tay Son – Binh Dinh martial arts content is diverse and plentiful in the use of 18 weapons. Every move, a sketch, a whip or a right there is a sequence, before and after, complete and harmonious combination between weak and strong, fast and slow, tons and tons, showing intellect in martial arts , so the martial arts must be full. Efforts are simple but effective range penalty, coordinated hands, not loopholes. Typical martial arts schools are Thuan Truyen, An Thai, An Vinh and some martial arts schools.